Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Microwipes Have Made My Squeegie And Applicator Redundant

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Poles Apart

Used properly these are incredibly good, I simply condition them by putting them in the washing machine, set the machine to extra spin and bag about 12 up in a cool bag and they last the week, great for front door windows or glass where you don't want to wfp no need to dry either as the water dries clear with these cloths if used properly, if you've got hard water simply dry the cloths dip in pure then spin them.:hehehe:

You need plenty though, when one gets dirty throw it in a bag and get a fresh one out, I can get nice results on a patio door with one and for inside work they are brill, things have moved on since scrim.

Wilkos microfibre glass cleaning cloths

Good damp or dry and no fluff left on the glass

Still can't beat soap and squeegee though

Hmmm.....Joe34,

You had no input to this particular thread, but you take it upon yourself to use the 'Bad Spelling' icon..........why?

Members on this Forum are of a more mature nature and tend not to use the 'Bad Spelling' icon like you have done on the post by 'Taxlossloz' (#13 ^) /emoticons/wink.png .

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm.....Joe34, You had no input to this particular thread, but you take it upon yourself to use the 'Bad Spelling' icon..........why?

Members on this Forum are of a more mature nature and tend not to use the 'Bad Spelling' icon like you have done on the post by 'Taxlossloz' (#13 ^) /emoticons/wink.png .
Had that as well from another poster a couple of weeks back, but spell checker showed no spelling issues.

I've come to the conclusion that if you don't click on the reply tab accurately with your mouse pointer you can click on the Bad Spelling icon by mistake. Whilst this may no be an issue on the desk top PC it could well be a issue with a small mobile device.

Once you have clicked on any of those icons you can't remove it.

Yes I thought it was strange getting my spelling marked! Em is Yorkshire for 'them'

It's a 'colloquialism' ( got dictionary out!) so shut thy marf thee

I've been using them for years, they are superb, but I wouldn't use them to do a whole window! I use them to detail and also on leaded windows with some soapy water sprayed on the glass, they come up well, but not sure why you'd choose this method over the squeegee?

I've been using them for years, they are superb, but I wouldn't use them to do a whole window! I use them to detail and also on leaded windows with some soapy water sprayed on the glass, they come up well, but not sure why you'd choose this method over the squeegee?
No that would be bonkers - great spelling jake !

Back