Get moaned at ever month. ...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by koopmaster, Dec 22, 2014.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

Jan 10, 2012
    I have been thinking of starting this thread for a while.

I have a top floor customer I clean and every month the bottom floor lady comes out and has a moan.

Its a running joke with me as to how long it takes.
    Sometimes it's minutes and once I will still in the van writing the ticket...

But today was the worst. I had my music on and was in a good mood and she starts... after a minute I put my music louder to drown the noise and just watched the hands waiving and pointing.

Then I just said I am going to carry on now as I'm busy....

I alway check her back door for stuff that's in the way and out of kindness I move it. But this time she was skreeching so much I didn't check and wet her toaster.... f knows why it was there... and she completely lost it...
    This made me snap and **** her out for distracting me. Her husband started to moan but when he saw that I was now getting fed up he just shut up. I finished and walked off saying instead of dropping this customer I was going to make sure I come back every month....

Will update this monthly just for fun.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Window Cleaning Forums, powered by
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. JJ Window Cleaners

Mar 30, 2014
    I look forward to the next encounter :D I would be the same though.