Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Getting a remote for a Pure Freedom WFP trolley

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hotmustard

Hi all

Just changing over from an Xline trolley to a Pure Freedom trolley, and am wanting to get a one shot remote for it. 

Does anybody know if I can just purchase a remote, and if it will work with the controller? Or will I need a new controller.

Thanks

Hi all

Just changing over from an Xline trolley to a Pure Freedom trolley, and am wanting to get a one shot remote for it. 

Does anybody know if I can just purchase a remote, and if it will work with the controller? Or will I need a new controller.

Thanks
You need a new controller.

Hi all

Thanks
Pure freedom offer it as an option when buying a trolly , but think you will need a different controller if adding it after 

Hi all

Thanks
If the trolley has a Spring V11 or V16 PF branded exsiting controller you can add the Spring one shot into the existing system by connecting the power to the battery with inline blade fuse and the two control wires between the pump 

20201121_195142.jpg.4df29602eb4dd418030cd6d8d3bbe8a6.jpg

Hi all

Thanks
There are a couple of options. 1. If you want to add a remote to switch your pump there is WFPL SA1 http://springltd.co/wfp-link-stand-alone

This is a long range retro fitting radio remote that allows you to switch the pump at distance.

2nd option would be to look at using a full radio remote built in to the V16 - WFPL http://springltd.co/wfp-link-stand-alone

This could be used in place of the standard V16 that will come on the trolley.

Have a chat with PF regarding the options

Back