Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Can I Clean My Van With My Wfp Brush ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

Is it recommended ? Cos i always go to the car valet place and pay like a tenner /emoticons/tongue.png lol id rarther do it myself... i enjoy cleaning ! /emoticons/tongue.png lmao

I wash my car, (with soap and sponge) rinse with water then rinse again with pure water(recomended by Aqua Gleam) and looks like its been polished!

So supose you can clean your van with your wfp, why ever not lol, save you money lol.

Yes you can. I do.

But be aware that pure water is more corrosive that tap water, and as such it might speed up the rusting process on any bare bits on the van!

Use an old brush head and have a bucket with car shampoo and dip and then scrub and rinse with pure water.

I wouldn't use a brush head that I use on window jobs.

C'mon H!!

Use water means you got to dry your car otherwise your car leaves spots on it, If you dry your car with cloth can leave cloth marks or circle marks from drying...

Use pure water leave to dry, looks shinier then before, no marks what soever...

Pure water gives a brilliant shine on cars. It does tend to dull black bits over time (Bumpers, trims etc) so you might need to detail a bit every now & then, but its nothing major.

I cant be arsed cleaning like this... I mayaswell go to tesco jetwash /emoticons/tongue.png

Its more fun and something new /emoticons/tongue.png cantbe arsed with wfp all the time lol

Back