Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which sill brush...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

windyman

Will be ordering my new slx-25 next week, and wanted to get a sill brush with it.

At moment I use Gardiners dual trim medium mixed bristle brush...and it's perfect for me. Medium on outside, stiff bristles in the centre.

BUT...they don't do the same in a sill brush (I've emailed alex to ask if he has any plans to make these).

So- I can get a dual trim medium- but I think this might be a tad too soft without the stiffer inner bristles.

Or I can get a single trim stiff- but don't really want a single trim!

Anyone used these brushes and can advise me on how they perform?

Just wish they did a mixed bristle sill brush!

i have a few of them and will review them for you

Black dual trim

very soft for me, didnt like it

black single trim,

too soft as well

white dual trim

i didnt like it but i like th enormal dual trim, i might of just had a bad one, as my ended up splaying all over the place

white single trim

good brush,

red single trim

my brush of choice at the mo, really good on all windows, great at getting rid of the little bit of dirts stick in frames

I use a Vikan sill brush. Like it a lot. Does the job well. I can also clean the van and car without scratching paintwork! /emoticons/smile.png

agree with blue monkey, the red flat trim sill brush is all you need for any job- i do a good few leaded windows & its fine with them- and it flies through first cleans - i read about people changing brushes for different jobs but never a reason for it really

Back