getting new customers from a local car wash ?!

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by sdrah, Mar 1, 2014.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. sdrah

sdrah Guest

I know a person who runs a car wash in town and i was thinking what would be the best way to advertise my business to the ppl who come and wash their cars ?!

I know the manager but I don't think he is gonna run an advertising campaign free for me lol

I thought to ask him to put a banner like CLEAN YOUR WINDOWS AND GET TWO FREE CAR WASHES - and I can pay the manager for two free washes (£10 )and give him some extra % on top ?!

what do you think
  2. TolishAPurd

Nov 3, 2013
    Not sure I understand. Sounds to me like the car wash might be getting the better deal, unless you can get the customer to sign up for a 12month contract. Seems quite likely that people will just take advantage- get thier windows cleaned (for the first time in 5 years), pick up thier free car washes, and then cancel on you?
  3. sdrah

sdrah Guest

yes ... might be

but ive got similar experience using a canvasser ...