Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Christmas party

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Shiny

so as we draw near to the festive season and the majority of us work on our own and won't be having a works do...

In the very unlikely event that Gav was to organise a wcf Xmas bash for us all...! and he was wanting ideas for venue ect ...what would your ideal Xmas night out be...slap up meal perhaps...or just a night on the town and finish the night off with a kebab from the local Sid snots....

:cheers:

If anyone on here ever wins the lottery, organise a weekend p1ss up and book a hotel for the rest of us to meet up :thumbsup:. Now that would be fun /emoticons/biggrin.png

Who would you like to meet most? A certain Dave from Cheshire for me /emoticons/smile.png

A messy night on the town and a kebab will do for me, either that or my christmas party will be a chinese and some magners!:thumbsup: Might even stretch to buying a cracker and a party popper :balloondance:

If anyone on here ever wins the lottery, organise a weekend p1ss up and book a hotel for the rest of us to meet up :thumbsup:. Now that would be fun /emoticons/biggrin.png
Who would you like to meet most? A certain Dave from Cheshire for me /emoticons/smile.png
Yea if my numbers come in tonight Tuffers I'll sort that one out for yea...

Yes I reckon Dave or whatever he calls himself these days would make a fun packed night especially after a jar or 2.....lol

:balloondance:

yeh i want to meet this dave too ..put me on the list...hire bernard mannings old club....ahh not the same now...so we have..

peter kay....i say garlic bread..garlic.....bread...

A messy night on the town and a kebab will do for me, either that or my christmas party will be a chinese and some magners!:thumbsup: Might even stretch to buying a cracker and a party popper :balloondance:
Don't you mean "pull a cracker"....lol

yeh i want to meet this dave too ..put me on the list...hire bernard mannings old club....ahh not the same now...so we have..
peter kay....i say garlic bread..garlic.....bread...
We could ask the "dishy bish" to be the guest speaker cnc....:h:

oh dont remind me....i have wasted enough time this week talking to er...nice custys...:rolleyes:

well okay her husband was home but he ...er ...looked a bit shagged out....and disappeared upstairs...

Aye up, @Smurf's heard there's a Christmas bash :laugh:

pimp-my-ride-scooter-431.jpg

We could ask the "dishy bish" to be the guest speaker cnc....:h:

oh dont remind me....i have wasted enough time this week talking to er...nice custys...:rolleyes:
well okay her husband was home but he ...er ...looked a bit shagged out....and disappeared upstairs...
:oops: I thought you was on about Shazzy :confused:

i am an early riser when she is around shiny:thumbsup:

spent ages trying to get a pic of her but to no avail....still...shes banked in my head...:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
It would have to be an all day bender round some quality real ale pubs. Shazzy69 would have to come and meet all her admirers. We could have a biggest squeegee competition /emoticons/wink.png...shazzy could judge and do the measuring. Me and Davey could bring a few bottles of rhubarb wine just to get everyone buzzing. Pool and darts competition......trad v wfp. Chuck in a curry or two and jobs a good un

It would have to be an all day bender round some quality real ale pubs. Shazzy69 would have to come and meet all her admirers. We could have a biggest squeegee competition /emoticons/wink.png...shazzy could judge and do the measuring. Me and Davey could bring a few bottles of rhubarb wine just to get everyone buzzing. Pool and darts competition......trad v wfp. Chuck in a curry or two and jobs a good un
Good call.

Location would be the biggest problem, Midlands would be my guess just as it is as central as possible for everyone?

I'd be up for it though, money constraints though, 3 little kids doesn't make xmas a cheap affair.

Back