Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Office Cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

thinking of getting into it in next 18 months or so, my dads mate is doing it on a large scale (mentioned him on millionaires post) he does very well out of it, to get work its a lot of emails and meetings with managers of offices ect but once your foots in the door other companies will follow with good communication skills and of course advertising and canvassing

thinking of getting into it in next 18 months or so' date=' my dads mate is doing it on a large scale (mentioned him on millionaires post) he does very well out of it, to get work its a lot of emails and meetings with managers of offices ect but once your foots in the door other companies will follow with good communication skills and of course advertising and canvassing[/quote']Can i ask how you plan on getting to speak to the right people ?

you can always start with going into the offices and canvassing face to face ie speak to managers or leave messages with office staff, multi send emails offering your services is also a must and also offer discount on say first weeks clean (will be worth it in the long run) also tell all your window cleaning customers (on the off chance they can get you some cleaning work) might take time to build big but hey rome wasnt built in a day mate! these are all tips my dads mate gave me and hes got 50 or so girls working for him plus as i said on your post hes a multi millionaire, good luck with it mate, hope this helps bud

you can always start with going into the offices and canvassing face to face ie speak to managers or leave messages with office staff' date=' multi send emails offering your services is also a must and also offer discount on say first weeks clean (will be worth it in the long run) also tell all your window cleaning customers (on the off chance they can get you some cleaning work) might take time to build big but hey rome wasnt built in a day mate! these are all tips my dads mate gave me and hes got 50 or so girls working for him plus as i said on your post hes a multi millionaire, good luck with it mate, hope this helps bud[/quote']Thanks for that mate, may need to pick your brain again /emoticons/smile.png

I was thinking about adding this service.. There seems to be quite a lot of competitors tho.. Some only charging £9.50 an hour.. I couldn't beat that so no pink gloves and dusters for me

I was thinking about adding this service.. There seems to be quite a lot of competitors tho.. Some only charging £9.50 an hour.. I couldn't beat that so no pink gloves and dusters for me
I did end of tenancy cleaning until around a month ago.. Big bucks but hard graft. Had all the proper chemicals, specially when it came to oven cleaning. Stopped doing it, as my window cleaning work started to get behind. Still do carpet cleaning though, that's a good littler earner, and I'm in with a few landlords. Charged around £270 for end of tenancy, and paid someone £100 for helping me. Long days. Office cleaning could have gone into that, but like you said many doing it, and did not want to be working evenings.

Back