Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Buy A Round Or Not?

• Thread starter joneswindowcleaners.co.uk
  • Start date
WCF

Help Support WCF:

J

joneswindowcleaners.co.uk

I started joneswindowcleaners.co.uk about six months ago, I was told I need to buy a round however I heard stories about rip off rounds even when cleaners went around every house, in the last few months without buying a round I am up to around 1200 per 28 days and thats only about a day and a half a week and it's growing every week with the hope within 12 - 18 months of earning double that.

Lots of hard work on internet and door to door, however my question is why do cleaners pay thousands for rounds???? when there is so much work out there

Coz it easy thats why.

Hand over £5000 for a £1000 worth of work. Month 6 you are in profit.

When you have more than one van etc, buying rounds is a nice easy way to expand.

You can buy a round and a van, wack a bloke on it and cop a wage from him.

Rinse, repeat WIN!

It's a lottery mate,I thought about but know people personally who were ripped of.I'd been in the game all my life and wanted to go alone.i done same as you,flyers ,good work,best window cleaner in area,and saved myself a few thousand.it can be done but a massive risk.

I advise anyone not to although I sold a bit of work but hassle that was!

paid top wack for an established round 18 months ago. good move.. no hassle . 2/3 days aweek. building on steadily from solid base. even trying wfp now!!

Buying a round is easy but can sometimes make you regret it... just make sure u check it out before u ever buy /emoticons/smile.png

Thanks guys, just in the last three days already have another 230.50 per 28 days cleaning just with flyers and considering a round I was looking at was 4k for 400 quid per month was a rip off!!!!!!!!!

Back