Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

A Job I Priced Up Today

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark m

I priced and got this small block of apartments today but the front/ back 3 middle windows the tenants wants his own window cleaner to do theirs ,I tried to explain about dripping dirty water when I do the above flats but he is still determined to keep his old windy ,I explained to another tenant the problem and she has just gave me a ring and explained it was because I was £3 more expensive .I cant lower my price now as I will have to do the same for everybody else silly old fool lol

View attachment 1749

View attachment 1750

Maybe contact the other window cleaner and him to do it all for the price he charges and you make three quid per flat. Just a thought. Looks like a nice job

I'm sure that will not go down to well as Mark could get undercut and loose the rest but like your lateral thinking :Image9:

Maybe contact the other window cleaner and him to do it all for the price he charges and you make three quid per flat. Just a thought. Looks like a nice job

Contact the other window cleaner and try and work in harmony if you can.

I do a block if flats and same situation.

Might be a pain but works for me.

Theres a block of flats next to were I live 3 floors(ground, 1st and 2nd floor)

One window cleaner will do top floor with tripple ladders! Another window cleaner comes along different time of month and does 1st floor, presuming does ground aswell with wfp! Mad lol.

Back