Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Thoughts on softwash 'business in a box' / 'franchises'

I am going to seriously go in to this soft washing business in 2017, would never of thought of it , just jet wash or steam clean all the time,

Thanks green pro.

I hope you were on a cat ladder

Very interesting post I don't do roof cleaning yet but found this very informative , and helpful thanks , just one question what do you do for fall arrest whilst on the roof as hse would not approve of operatives working at height without being restrained , especially if they are employees??

There is one chemical you can just spray on and walk away.

Its called Petrol but you have to light it on fire before walking away.

Only works on thatched buildings.

On a more serious note. There seem to be a lot of people just jumping on the training bandwagon without anything really to offer. You have to think with all the enormous earnings they advertise it would be better for these companies to just do the work themselves. I was dissappointed to miss out on the softwash training in Exeter a couple of weeks ago. Had a conference in Birmingham and a Job booked for that weekend so couldn't make it. Will have to look at getting on it some time in the new year.

Back