Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

company name

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Totally right, that's why I changed from Green Window Cleaner to Green Pro Clean Ltd.
Seeing how you have built such a successful business, This sways me to the Cleaning Services side. I am not disputing other peoples successes.

I personally think that your full name is gd pointpeople get to know you personally

your name is splattered over your van on your business card, advertising

thats the way i,ve went works well for me
This is true as well from a personal customer service level. It really isn't that easy to choose a business name. So many variables to think of.

What do you all honestly think of Nimbus, is it too corny? I was thinking of Angus Window Cleaning, but Angus is a big place, I am also unsure if it is too generic for the size of the county. Also if I decide to move, I would want to take my brand and reviews with the business. The possibility of moving in a few years is a reason for the generic branding, the cleaning vs window cleaning is more of probability of clicks. I think I like the logos that I have chosen, they are clean, modern and eco; should attract the customers I am looking for.

Last edited by a moderator:
You could look at other ideas or names. We have a windy here called squeegee dan, no mention of cleaning, and he's one if the busiest in the area

You could look at other ideas or names. We have a windy here called squeegee dan, no mention of cleaning, and he's one if the busiest in the area
Something more fun and inviting, but obvious.. I wonder if Nimbus will really be a selling point, maybe for meteorologists..

You can always have multiple companies under the same name. If you have window cleaning in your primary companies name that doesn't mean you can only do window cleaning. However from the customer's perspective if they need house cleaning then they may be out to contact another company that does that instead. Nimbus House Cleaning by Nimbus Cleaning Services and Nimbus Window Cleaning by Nimbus Cleaning Services will both work. Of course you can modify this in the way that fits you company best.

Back