Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How many cusomers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

You can build up a reasonable paying round quite quickly with the right attitude and determination regarding canvassing and advertising

The problem is then streamlining it to replace bad payers..awkward jobs..ones you accidentally underpriced..ones with little brown landmines in the garden etc with quality customers and compacting your round

Then it becomes a well paying round

Thank you Daveyboy, obviously going to be a big learning curve fortunately I have an old friend who had a very successful round for twenty years but had to give up due to ill to help guide me fingers crossed.

Den.

The 1 thing i have learnt over the years is 2 men working together can't work at double the speed of 1 manMaybe @boarcity will agree i don't know but i think it is due to setting up etc still takes the same amount of time

If you are working on a house that is on it's own then you waste double the time driving to it etc as the other guy could have been doing his own job elsewhere

I think the only way that would be twice as productive would be 2 vans and split the work rather than work together

You would still earn well working together but not as much as individually
whats your thought two man team taking seven weeks to do your round, plus picking up work all the time

are you better to put your mate in a van ,two guys working on there own

I personally like working as a 2 man outfit sometimes

You can earn a good wage

Just never as much as if you both went out seperately and did the work

Although if trad 2 man is safer

Last edited by a moderator:
Back