Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facelift Poles

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hey just wondering if anyone has much experience with Facelift Poles? I have a 40ft edge carbon and I can't seem to remove bottom section to make pole smaller and lighter. I've watched videos of guys removing sections easily from other brands the bottom up but mine seems to be stuck in. Also the clamps seem to twist which is fairly annoying. They seem to have the new anti pinch clamps on their other poles which look a lot better.

Any advice would be much appreciated, cheers.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

WCW got back to me and apparently the Edge features a positive stop to prevent over extension of the sections and so is not intended to be able to drop sections off the pole. So if anyone is looking at the Edge pole .... don't!!

Nightmare, I might have to look into getting another pole smaller and lighter for lower heights. Wanted a Gardiner slx originally but they don't deliver here. Only came across SureClean recently who sell Gardiner stuff ... wish I had of found them before I bought The Edge pole. S**t, ah well /emoticons/sad.png

Back