Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Much To Charge?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

kevinc250

ok i did this on friday,it took me 9 nine hours in between tea and *** breaks,i have to bill them this week for the work but wondering what others would charge,if the price is ok it will be a regular clean(not not 4 weekly)maybe two or three times a year but is a nice one to have on your books,i was thinking about the £235 mark how does that compare with other members prices? ps this is not a wind up picture 4 shows the pole and hose for clarification

View attachment 1564

View attachment 1565

View attachment 1566

View attachment 1567

Now everybody knows what to quote lol!!!!!

Hmmmmmmm

I would go in at £285

Dropping down to £235 for regular cleaning

I would go a bit more if you can it is a good job on your portfolio which is worth a lot I have got this to do in 2 weeks and from it I got lots more work because people like to use the same window cleaner as lord sandwich also no travelling which is great also each time you get quicker first time it took me 1 1/2 days now I can do it in a nice easy day

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=mapperton+gardens&id=1A0D340C1723F33CB1878E4689238A06B94BD2D6&FORM=IQFRBA#view=detail&id=2D22519F52E267185BB0201BB4FF89D7FAC1DA24&selectedIndex=21

To be honest I would not be arsed to attempt to clean that for less than a grand per clean.

That is what I call a high risk clean as anything should happen like water ingress, damage and/or break pains of brittle irreplaceable glass would cost you dearly. Hope you are well insured?

ok i did this on friday,it took me 9 nine hours in between tea and *** breaks,i have to bill them this week for the work but wondering what others would charge,if the price is ok it will be a regular clean(not not 4 weekly)maybe two or three times a year but is a nice one to have on your books,i was thinking about the £235 mark how does that compare with other members prices? ps this is not a wind up picture 4 shows the pole and hose for clarification

I used to clean a university which was over 400 years old with wafer thin glass,you can't just quick scrub and wash oh what the heck wasting time explaining.

235 sounds right to me.

Any window cleaner WFP or TRAD with an established round should be looking at £200 for 8 hours work.

So 9 hours £235 very fair price.

If you want to up the anti then you have to look at what you gain, and what you might loose.

Me I'd get my foot in the door, and take it from there.

Hell you might get a small part in Emmerdale as the local Windy, fame beckons.

rs2315.

To be honest I would not be arsed to attempt to clean that for less than a grand per clean.

That is what I call a high risk clean as anything should happen like water ingress, damage and/or break pains of brittle irreplaceable glass would cost you dearly. Hope you are well insured?
glass wouldn't bother me smurf as i'm or used to be a glazier by trade,i am well insured but to be honest if anything happened i'm sure the insurance would wriggle out of it as they do,see this is why i posted this question-some very different prices and views on this,while i can see going in too cheaply to get regular(probably twice yearly work)would be suicide but again nice to have in the portfolio,i clean all the grounds-offices/reception and stuff every month and some of the house as well,this gets me some wok when i mention to customers the houses i clean, am doing its smaller brother tommorrow(built by the same builder-did those crescent houses in bath)only got it because of this job so i guess being sensible with the price gets me into certain circles-they'll pay whatever the invoice i put in says but i think i'd want a bit more advice from members as to what they would charge as i want it to be a regular job

hope u have good insurance.......

£300 for me and a part in emmerdale.

another dingle couson will do lol

Back