Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just had a canvassing idea

WCF

Help Support WCF:

adamangler

Wakefield Window Warrior
It's pretty fiendish. Such a good idea in fact I'm not sure I want to share it incase any windys in my area cotton on. Therefore I'm going to leave this blank end try it out on an evening when the clocks go forward and let you know the results.

Cheers

Is this going to be similar to my idea of catapulting grass seed into peoples gutters a month before canvassing?... or the use of a smudger perhaps?

It's probably even better checking the estate agent windows, the ones stated as 'sold' are probably the most recently sold..

My dad was saying tonight that when they applied for planning permission re house extension, they got all sorts of calls from builders.

They must check the planning permission register locally, we should probably be thinking the same.

Haha telling ya,I'll chap these 60 houses I got on the recently sold list and we'll see. Will report back findings chaps.

Recently sold list got me a few jobs here. One gutter clean that's now on the round as windows every month. A few other smaller priced houses too.

Back