Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone ever heard of Jasol C4 Glass Cleaner?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Guido Possum

The IGA has a huge rack filled with bottles of various cleaning chemicals by Jasol, among them this stuff.

Chick at the deli told me they don't have the dispensers anymore to use any of em and to help myself.

View attachment 7169

I mixed some up and did a few windows at home.

Quickly found its basically just commercial-windex; smells like windex, foams alright but doesn't have any slip so your rubber squeaks when you slough it off.

Still, 33 litres of windex for nothing isn't bad; the woman will use it to clean the bathroom taps and tiles etc,,..

But my latest package arrived at dinner time tonight too - and in that I ordered a 1litre bottle of Liquid Gold concentrate; supposed to provide awesome slip and remove mineral deposits, bug-**** and a bunch of other stuff that hazes-up the glass, so I'll test that out tomorrow.

I'd do it tonight but I've been called back into work to clean the floor behind the chicken oven. I ******* hate grease too :mad:

Also ordered a 22ltr bucket which is much larger than I expected - I figured the one I had must've been about 18ltrs but the new one dwarfs the old one - and rather than just get the bucket I saw the full kit was only $50 (~£30) so it's got the castors that'll never be used, but also the strainer, double clips and lid.

I also ordered a Truly MK3 6" straight scraper, 25 pack of triumph carbon blades, some more 40cm Ettore replacement rubbers, some of those blue surgical cloths, another Wagtail (Precision Glide this time), and what else. .half a dozen brass clips, a 1ltr bottle of commercial window-cleaning concentrate (it was only $8(£5) right, so thought I'd give it a go), and I think that's it.

I added the Precision Glide to the cart because half the shopfronts I'm doing now are done weekly or bi-weekly. Since they only have fingerprints on em rack time I do em, I figure to make the clean as quick as possible with a one-pass wiping down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah just.. that C4 I got free is the same colour as GG4, and meant to do the same things.

The Liquid Gold though is clear and almost completely odorless: I can't smell anything like solvents or ammonia in the straight concentrate.

Back