Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Looks Intresting?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

3% plus 7 p per transaction....

so for a tenner they charge you 37p -- x 15 a day x 5 days and your speading almost £30 a week.

actually I have just gone to sage pay and they look like they could cost more..

if you have everyone on this then its a good idea.

3% plus 7 p per transaction....

so for a tenner they charge you 37p -- x 15 a day x 5 days and your speading almost £30 a week.

actually I have just gone to sage pay and they look like they could cost more..

if you have everyone on this then its a good idea.

it say it only charges when you receive a payment no weekly fees so sounds cheaper than a stamp and much cheaper than petrol

yer, looks a good idea,

not to bad price to use either.

for a £10 payment using that you will get £9.62 of it.

i am due a upgrade in 3 weeks so when i do get my new phone i am going to get one nothing to lose good find

I thought it looked quite good...whwn custy say's "Oh i've got no money on me to pay you"..that's alright love i can take a card payment!! /emoticons/biggrin.png :D

I thought it looked quite good...whwn custy say's "Oh i've got no money on me to pay you"..that's alright love i can take a card payment!! /emoticons/biggrin.png :D
Yeah, that'll double six a few.

yer most use that line when they havent got the money! lol

OK is someone has a mastercard or dinners card but no good for anyone else who has other credit or debit cards.

Back