Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Knock Out Vs Karcher Vac

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Belfastcleaning

Lost a customer to the karcher vac!!

I have only been doing them about a year, but was referred it by her sister who has been done for about 10 years, and her sister pays for both.. But last time her sister said that they got the karcher vac and are just going to do their own!! It's bungalows but quite big and big conservatory.

But her sister will continue her 10 years service by the professionals, so she says!

Lol they will eventually get sick of it /emoticons/tongue.png especially in the winter when its cold ! lol

Lol karcher is popular at the moment give it a few months and they will not be seen anymore /emoticons/tongue.png

How did we get onto this? But I agree, talent show singers and by extension 99% of stuff churned out in the guise of music is horrendous these days.

People probably won't even replace them! If they ask me back I will be telling them no..

Customer tonight, only been done twice, after first time they asked will I use pole so I don't step on to their flat roof, ok, second time, collected money tonight, he goes the misses went and bought here own window cleaner gear and would like to do them herself from now on.. Lol cheek of them

I was quite impressed with one after a customer showed me the one he brought for his car windscreen. (sensible bloke, who realised how long it would take him to do his house, plus he had leaded windows at the front so was never going to stop)

But that's just it, there's always been something around that people can use to clean their own windows. After a while when they haven't been done and the novelty has worn off they will call up again.

Back