Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Urgent Help Needed

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Bring your r/o system as we have spares in stock.

Depending which side of Glasgow you live I find taking the new M73 up by Braehead then onto to the road to Stirling is the quicker route. Cuts out all the traffic.

See you tomorrow.

its smashed into 100 pieces mate lol.

What would you recommend I get bearing in mind I use a trolley system and make my water at home? I'll need water for tommorow so would di be quicker ?

Hi Derek,

We have everything in stock, if you need something urgent today I can meet you at the unit around 4 ish. Can't do it any earlier as I'm dad's taxi shooting off to Dunfermline.

This is what I do for those who can't make it during the week.

Text me on my mobile if you want or we're open 9.30 on Monday.

That only 10 mins away from me. Your on my patch! Haha

Bring your r/o system as we have spares in stock.

Depending which side of Glasgow you live I find taking the new M73 up by Braehead then onto to the road to Stirling is the quicker route. Cuts out all the traffic.

See you tomorrow.
Where about in stirling are you based mate? I may pop down some time.

its smashed into 100 pieces mate lol.

What would you recommend I get bearing in mind I use a trolley system and make my water at home? I'll need water for tommorow so would di be quicker ?
DI Vessel will give you instant water so you'll be go to go.

Right guys, had major drama today so didnt have time to get to daqua!

My mates gave me a di tank with resin in...... What do i do with it? where is best to connect it etc ?

He said he had it connected under his sink /emoticons/wacko.png

I only have a trolley mind so will be filling up 25lt drums

outside tap - garden hose- one side of di vessel- di - pipe on other side into containers ?

Missing something ??

outside tap - garden hose- one side of di vessel- di - pipe on other side into containers ?

Missing something ??
Yer that's right,make sure u connect the right sides to the right flow of the water

Is there anyway to do it in the house my old dears house is only one with outside tap and shes 15 miles away from me?

Would there be enough pressure from the taps or under the sink or something ?

Back