Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Moerman combinator

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I use Moerman squeegees and love the Liquidator but found little use for the Combinator.

The applicator wasn't very good so while the concept worked and the one-pass was great I wasn't cleaning the windows very well and had to go over them again sometimes.

Even regular maintainance cleans - some 2 weekly - it wasn't great. Although I found doing inside offices it was great for reducing water spillage and there's less cleaning on that glass.

Better looking at the moerman excelerator with flipper pad. Does all the combinator can but better...
Definitely, go straight to the Excelerator, great piece of kit.

I use Moerman squeegees and love the Liquidator but found little use for the Combinator.
The applicator wasn't very good so while the concept worked and the one-pass was great I wasn't cleaning the windows very well and had to go over them again sometimes.

Even regular maintainance cleans - some 2 weekly - it wasn't great. Although I found doing inside offices it was great for reducing water spillage and there's less cleaning on that glass.
Couldn't agree more, have the exact same opinion on it. It's poo

Yeah I think the worrying part is cleaning them right on a 4weekly..and it'll work on some windows and not on others ...il jus get the liquidator To cut down on the edges...

Liquidator is my squeegee of choice, combinator hasn't really appealed to me, I like to give the glass a good scrub before I squeegee. So the one pass would suit me really. I do fancy trying the excellerator handle though.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back