Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Do U Want More Work

WCF

Help Support WCF:

do u need/want more work? I have a team of experienced canvassers at my disposal! We have worked all over the country gaining extremely good priced work for many many window cleaners. We are based in Essex but are willing to travel anywhere in England.

Our rate is extremely fair. It is twice the value of the work eg- £10 job will b £20. All new customers we get every new customer to sign up to a minimum of 3 cleans before they can cancel!!

Fuel costs and b and b costs will be down to you but we will canvass any areas you ask us to. So if you are looking for £250 worth of work or £5000 worth comment here leaving your name and number and we will get back to you

Thanks

Rick

rates are twice the value of the monthly work, eg a £10 house would cost u £20 plus fuel for the team to get to your choosen area. If u are far away enough that we cant travel home you would also have to pay for bed and breakfast (2 canvassers to a room)

we dont really do packages u say how much work u want and we get it

Seems very expensive... i could just hire someone fown my area and pay them much cheaper lol

Twice the price is very fair, is better than buying a round for 3/4+ times the amount per month...

You can get your mate to go canvassing, but they have no clue about pricing work or window cleaning..

I just canvass myself /emoticons/smile.png

What better way to promote your business than by firstly writing in the title 'U' instead of 'You'.

Secondly by not giving a business name, number or email.

And thirdly by giving the only detail as of you you are as 'Rick'.

I'm sure the amount of effort you've put into making a good first business impression is carried through into getting us work.

You canvas for cowboys I reckon? It's what impression you give.

Someone tell me if I'm wrong, please.

Twice the price is very fair, is better than buying a round for 3/4+ times the amount per month...

You can get your mate to go canvassing, but they have no clue about pricing work or window cleaning..

I just canvass myself /emoticons/smile.png
I agree, 2 cleans is cheap.

i am 100% genuine and can give u cleaners numbers for references, i dnt take any money upfront but do expect payment when i give u the work sheets. Any cancellations will always b investigated and if need be replaced with work to the same value or a cash refund. THIS IA HOW MY BOYS MAKE A LIVING, CANCELLATIONS COST THEM.TIME SO WE ONLY EVER GET THE HIGHEST QUALITY WORK!! In the right area it is possible to gain over £1000 worth of work between 4 -5canvassers within 6days

and thank you for pointing out that our rates are fair belfast cleaners, mk cleaners and mark m :)

I apoligize for my spelling etc i am using the window cleaning forum on my phone as a app, bad puncuation does not mean i have worked for cowboys!!! When i get work i look at it and if i wouldnt be prepared to do it i would expect anyone else to do it let alone buy it

If someone showed up on my doorstep, doesn't give a business name or number or email or anything and looks poorly dressed (i don't care if you're writing on iPhone you can still punctuate) then I wouldn't want his services, as I don't want yours.

You have not given a great first impression and lack any confirmation of quality of work or previous work.

Like Theo Paphitis say's; I'm out.

with masons on this one, from a business point of view it hasnt been great. have had better CV's sent to me than this intoduction to your business. not really a great start, but good luck anyway!

i'm out too! lol

Back