Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Do U Want More Work

This is too funny, Rick dont let them tease you, there very naughty men lol Im actually in your patch right now Rick staying in south woodhams ferrers cm3 ( as posted on twitter 2 weeks ago ) and since Ive been here Ive picked up another essex client by knocking his door.

I actually like the fact your guaranteeing the work for 3 cleans, but can I ask do you find that if a customer wants to cancel they will regardless of signing a piece of paper ?

Im also guessing that at the end of your investigation into these cancellations the concluding outcome is they wasnt happy with the clean hence no refund ?.

In my own personal experience saying a cleaners work is not up to scratch is a very quick way to wind them up

Rick from one knocking team to another be very carefull promising things to cleaners because when they dont happen they will hang you out to dry.

Back