Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

hi all. Q? about di vessel..

C

clear-windows

water has not been a problen for me as i fill up on my mates ro system but hes selling up :-/

i live in a ground floor flat and dont have a shed or space to keep a system,,, now the window cleaning shop near me said i could just use a di vessel as my water runs fron 89 to 130 max on the meater.

so all im askin is (a ruff ask) i have a 250L tank in the van how many 250L's will i get out of it b4 i need to change the resin?

thank you all:D

water has not been a problen for me as i fill up on my mates ro system but hes selling up :-/

i live in a ground floor flat and dont have a shed or space to keep a system,,, now the window cleaning shop near me said i could just use a di vessel as my water runs fron 89 to 130 max on the meater.

so all im askin is (a ruff ask) i have a 250L tank in the van how many 250L's will i get out of it b4 i need to change the resin?

6200lt approx but i recon at that low ppm you will get at least 2000lts more because not many people throw away until about 5 ppm

The same as before /emoticons/smile.png:)/emoticons/biggrin.png

6200lt approx but i recon at that low ppm you will get at least 2000lts more because not many people throw away until about 5 ppm
thank for the quick reply would that be based on a 4L vessel ?? or bigger? thank you

Resin comes in 25l bags, which i think Mark has based his answer on, so the size of the vessel isnt relevant.

Back