Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Newbie introduction.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Wheelie Clean

Good morning, new to the forum and to window cleaning. /emoticons/smile.png

I currently clean wheelie bins, driveways and guttering etc and have been asked by some of my customers to clean windows. Why not add another string to my bow? I already have ladders and a mobile water supply so I'll just need the tools and knowledge to crack on. I've applied for the license which should be a formality given I have a license for cleaning bins and ammended my PLI.

I've had a look at the starter thread and found useful information there. Been watching youtube vids for techniques etc. There's nothing like getting on with it for experience!

Edited to include I'll be starting traditional.

Agreed, I only have 9 to be going on with plus a shop front. I haven't advertised at all but will be changing my advert in the post office window which gets me driveway jobs. Apparently the windies in my area are unreliable??? Customers eh, no pleasing them.

Hi mate good luck'Applied for the licence '

What's that then ?
We need a license/permit to clean windows in our area, £228 for three years. I thought it was a national thing? I guess it's the same as bin cleaning then, need a street traders license in our county yet across the border I don't. I suppose the council need to raise funds for their Christmas party from somewhere.

We need a license/permit to clean windows in our area, £228 for three years. I thought it was a national thing? I guess it's the same as bin cleaning then, need a street traders license in our county yet across the border I don't. I suppose the council need to raise funds for their Christmas party from somewhere.
Ours prefer 'Council revenue generation machines............' oops.... I meant 'Road safety partnerships'

Latest Posts

Back