Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The Seven Day Forecast Looks Good.

Masons

I've got the weekend off now so looking to work on monday things seem to be shaping up for a good week with no rain where I am expected til Thursday.

I'm revamping the regime of my work with allocated weeks work rather than a "what job's due" sheet which is harder to look at simplistically.

I have what I reckon to be around 40hours of work and need to get it done.

I have a new bonus system in place for myself to see if I can improve my own work rate.

Needless to say if i get all my work done next week that needs doing I'm buying a new 350l tank.

How's the weather looking where you are?

Do you think you'll be able to fully catch up if the weather is good?

(I use weather.weatherbug.co.uk)

7 days forecasts are not good, Ill look at the next day forecast and go by that. Ill also re check it in the morning. A slight wind change and the weather could be tottaly different for the rest of the week lol.

My van clutch is broke, wont get it back to monday afternoon. So no more work for me untill then. I work in the rain so Im not behind. How ever I have had to re shedule 2-3 jobs.

It looks like ill be canvassing untill tuesday

Back