Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Video from Gav!!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
Hey you motley crew. Got half an hour? grab a coffee and hobnob and come watch my video and listen to me drivel!

No seriously guys and gals (sorry forgot gals in the video!) please find some time to watch the video. I know it is long at 31 minutes, i tried several times to make it shorter but was not happening. So find a quiet corner and come get your new WCF fix~!!!!!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLcQI4eXbqo[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you see the video? I seem to have trouble viewing unless i click the gear icon on the video and switch to hd 720p

Just watched it. One thing that hit me straight away and potential new members. The blotchy blue and white round the edge isn't doing it for me Gav. It kind of looks cheap. I think it needs to be a bold blue round the border. Also there seems like too much white in the middle and makes it look empty. Maybe make the topic headings bigger to compensate that?

Just my initial thoughts. There was a part in the video that had a really crisp look to it, might have been the photo part or just before, but that was very pleasing on the eye.

Cheers @Tuffers i think you will be pleasantly surprised when you see it in person. The video does not do the details much justice. The background is not blotchy blue and the video makes everything look more washed out than it is. Anyway its much better than the current theme.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back