Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

HELP with this machine

WCF

Help Support WCF:

DownTownDog

Hi guys im new here,

Ive got this machine from a friend was bought in spain but i don't know how it works a friend told me that have to many filters i need some advice's

cheers

02.jpg
03.jpg

well first thing u need to do is open them 3 jumbo filters see what type filters in them

i say

carbon

sediment

divessl

watersoftner

were abouts r u mate

Sorry folks but I just PMPL /emoticons/biggrin.png
An old pal of mine used to work abroad in the building game. He said the water was that grim at times (especially rurally) that they used R.O. on site so they could have a brew etc. My reasoning for suggesting this could be such a unit, is the smaller blue domed container (central in the main pic.) which looks to me like a holding tank for water (post filtration. pre polishing).

Sorry Tuffers.....i hope you were standing in the bath.

An old pal of mine used to work abroad in the building game. He said the water was that grim at times (especially rurally) that they used R.O. on site so they could have a brew etc. My reasoning for suggesting this could be such a unit, is the smaller blue domed container (central in the main pic.) which looks to me like a holding tank for water (post filtration. pre polishing). Sorry Tuffers.....i hope you were standing in the bath.
I wondered if it was something to do with salt water desalination.

Back