Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pricing School That's Every 3 Month

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Shaun1977

Would you guys price it £1 a window and dbl if ya do inside for a large school if it was only done every 3 month?

depnds on the size of the window really, if they are patio door sizes they are a little more than some normal size windows

I know for fact from speaking to the head teacher that thy pay £3k a year for windows and he said it gets done every 3 month but I really can't fathom out how thy gettin charged that coz there no way it would cost £750 each time to do.they wanting to change cleaners because at moment a company from Newcastle does it and are unreliable when thy suppose to clean

on the brick side of the place about £0.75 - £1 per one, but the large glass side would be a lot more as there are little leadges on that stoping a pole gettin anywhere near the windows so you would have to use a boom lift to clean those ones, so the cost of the hire of the boom lift plus the cost of cleaning it,

I know for fact from speaking to the head teacher that thy pay £3k a year for windows and he said it gets done every 3 month but I really can't fathom out how thy gettin charged that coz there no way it would cost £750 each time to do.they wanting to change cleaners because at moment a company from Newcastle does it and are unreliable when thy suppose to clean
you would be supprised on how the cost mounts up when you add all the windows together!

The best way forward on this is to simply ask the guy their current charge per visit.

Forget price per window. Commercial work needs charging on day rates. Work on a 2 man rate of £400, then work out actual times, then work charge from there.

Back