Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Software

spmonkay

Hi just wondering if anyone uses any software to organise theyre rounds etc. I have come across a few on the web like roundtracker pro etc. If so any recommendations? Freebies would be good!!!

i use window cleaning pro

quite expensive but it does the job mate /emoticons/smile.png very good and basic and simple to use aswell /emoticons/tongue.png

I used to use Aworka and roundtrackerpro but now developing our own window cleaning management system, My Brother works in web development and built sites like the lookers car dealers website. It should arrive mid October but we will be looking for beta testers over the next few weeks. More details either pm me or email [email protected]

we plan to get it working on most devices like iPhone iPad android windows and iMac as it is web based. we haven't worked out prices just yet but probably around tenner a month and a free view only version. Features will be stuff like job scheduling,Payment tracking and data back ups so if your computer or phone get stolen or lost you can log in from another computer. I will be offering a discount for forum users /emoticons/smile.png

I used to use Aworka and roundtrackerpro but now developing our own window cleaning management system, My Brother works in web development and built sites like the lookers car dealers website. It should arrive mid October but we will be looking for beta testers over the next few weeks. More details either pm me or email [email protected]

we plan to get it working on most devices like iPhone iPad android windows and iMac as it is web based. we haven't worked out prices just yet but probably around tenner a month and a free view only version. Features will be stuff like job scheduling,Payment tracking and data back ups so if your computer or phone get stolen or lost you can log in from another computer. I will be offering a discount for forum users /emoticons/smile.png
hey mate that sounds good

so when is beta testing going to start ?

Beta testing will be starting around end of September/October you can apply for beta testing at [email protected] and I get back to you with some details. Beta testing will be done in stages and comprise of finding any vulnerabilities and user interface issues.

Back