Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

rebranding

All Round Cleaning

I'm considering rebranding already . im bored of the business name

"All Round Cleaning " anyone have any ideas

names gav and i live in wolverhampton and im trad but going into wfp slowly . :idea:

Why change?

If people know you as that business name then keep it.

If you change it people will think that you have sold the business to someone else and they have changed their name.

All round cleaning in my opinion is a good name but.... do you clean offices aswell ? because all round cleaning means you clean all round.

Why not just change the name to....

All Round Window Cleaning

Somebody already bin takin the pee lol .

They said do you charge extra for the corners and do you clean ships windows lol .

So got me to think about rebranding .

I bet those people don't forget your name though, could be a cleaver marketing ploy. Anything that get people thinking about your name, can be a good thing. All Round Cleaning, seems like a decent name to me.

Gav because your a window cleaner i think you should have window in your business name.... people might think you clean carpets etc ? All round window cleaning is what you want.

If you cleaned offices and carpets etc....

Then all round cleaning would be ideal.

Picture this Gav you ready for this................Gav B the Windy......now check that out lol or the wolverhampton window wizard

Picture this Gav you ready for this................Gav B the Windy......now check that out lol or the wolverhampton window wizard
Strange I quite like both Pauls ideas lol. WWCC & WWW make for good logo ideas but then so does ARC mate.

Back