Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Feel Like Jacking It In

Chin up pal, I'm in the worst financial position i've been in in 10 years window cleaning, in fact last month me and the wife were on a real downer as things weren't going our way no matter how hard we tried, but in the last 2 weeks work has shot up.

I come on here and all I have heard is how well others are doing and it can get me down, yet you keep pushing and you'll reap the rewards.

Everyone reaps what they sow, you sow with a view to providing for your family and being financially stable and you'll get there. Time goes fast to the next bills but you just keep knocking, posting leaflets and putting your business out there.

It'll come mate, Rome wasn't built in a day and all that...

I bet no'one ever said to ya it was gonna be easy mate, don't give up cos it will be worth it in the end. And besides it'd be a waste of that pretty logo I sweated over lol.

Chin up pal, I'm in the worst financial position i've been in in 10 years window cleaning, in fact last month me and the wife were on a real downer as things weren't going our way no matter how hard we tried, but in the last 2 weeks work has shot up.

I come on here and all I have heard is how well others are doing and it can get me down, yet you keep pushing and you'll reap the rewards.

Everyone reaps what they sow, you sow with a view to providing for your family and being financially stable and you'll get there. Time goes fast to the next bills but you just keep knocking, posting leaflets and putting your business out there.
Tell me about it Masons .

This time last yr mate the world was my oyster i had a stable job taking home £800 a week and i was also building up my fabrication business aswell

earning a decent wedge from that everything was going so well , then bang bat of an eye and its gone .

I know I will get there soon it's just i think im dwelling to much on the past and what i was earning and what we had .

But I must keep plodding on .

Being self employed takes it toll on ya Gav. Frig I sometimes feel like what's the point. The weather has been absolutely shocking. But I have been just doing them in the rain. A girl said to me the other day you are crazy! I was out in a t shirt, weather changed and ****** down. I was drenched. Just told her I need to pay the bills.. She never said anything. All this carry on with my pole im on verge of busting it someday. But like other have said, your off to a good start pal. 50 customers, 2 or so days work for £500 is nothing to feel bad about

Latest Posts

Back