Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Impact 43 Risk Assement

Shaun1977

Has anyone got the copy of the impact 43 risk assessment table the one were you fill in how the risks will be solved and what risk rating will be once resolved

You mean residual risk (Andrew Willis will go mad if he reads this thread) /emoticons/biggrin.png
the residual risk is just the name of the chart that you use while filling in the risk assesment

I thought that the residual risk was whatever the risk was after you have done a risk assessment and then taken action to lessen the risk. If you get what I mean?

Yeah colley thatsbwhat am after there wasnt tht sheet in sheets i was given and thats what im after

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I thought that the residual risk was whatever the risk was after you have done a risk assessment and then taken action to lessen the risk. If you get what I mean?
The residual risk is the risk or danger of an action or an event, a method or a (technical) process that, although being abreast with science, still conceives these dangers, even if all theoretically possible safety measures would be applied (scientifically conceivable measures).

The formula to calculate residual risk is (inherent risk) x (control risk) where inherent risk is (threats × vulnerability).

Why will somebody go.mad if it is all free training why cant you post it up for all to see
its nothing like that, its if you get the wrong name for something that all. if you know the guy you would understand! lol

Back