Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Garden tap to pole connectors

Alex87

Hello

After a bit of advice or tips here.

Basically I want to make a connector from hose to pole hose. I am doing a lot of gutter and fascia cleaning lately and I'm fed up of taking my main hose out of the van to connect to customers tap.

I want a bit of hose which has the hoselock connector to go onto garden tap then be able to connect it either straight to pole hose or to 8mm hose then to pole hose.

Any tips.

Thanks

Hello
After a bit of advice or tips here.

Basically I want to make a connector from hose to pole hose. I am doing a lot of gutter and fascia cleaning lately and I'm fed up of taking my main hose out of the van to connect to customers tap.

I want a bit of hose which has the hoselock connector to go onto garden tap then be able to connect it either straight to pole hose or to 8mm hose then to pole hose.

Any tips.

Thanks
I use a separate portable cheap reel like this

Wilko Hose Reel Cart

I use 30 metres of pole hose on the reel connected with the connectors that Tuffers has put up.

On the other end 1 metre of normal garden hose with hoselock type connectors to connect to customers Taps.

Keep it in the Van and use for Gutters and Fascias :thumbsup:

Back