Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Not a very good day at all

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

I had to change my tap on the hose this morning (half hour before I was due to go on a motorbike ride. Managed to gouge my hand with a flat headed screw driver tightening the jubilee clip up.

E715D5C2-9ABC-4105-8C51-C6905A44586B_zpsh7kr2gxw.jpg

Then 4 of us go on a ride to Oxford and Northants and I manage to ride over a bloody nail 15 miles from home. One mate went to a petrol station and got an emergency puncture canister costing £8, fills the tyre and get another 12 miles up the road when the tyre goes flat again. Luckily by a petrol station, buy another canister costing £15 and get home. Tyre looks fecked, that'll be another £100 and still haven't finished putting the greenhouse together.

Roll on work tomorrow /emoticons/smile.png

yeh me was gardening over the road and i had to move some wire that i had put on some plants and it was a tug of war as the plants had grown through and they didnt want to let go....then i looked down to see blood everywhere and i had three scratches on my wrist....not as bad as yours but a real pia when you are busy....and then i kept thinking you silly idiot why did you let that happen?

yep sh ite happens.../emoticons/smile.png

actually had a better day today....well yesterday i had to clip his lordships hedge over the road and whilst clipping away the local strange girl came for a chat....she was very friendly actually, i am sure what they say about her are only rumors...but all the time we chatted i kept my shears behind my back...just in case.

any way i was pretty scared as i knew she would be back soon so cutting the hedge was not fun....i had a lot left to do...and i was keeping an eye out for her to do a runner ..but just as i was sweeping up the cuttings she snuck up as quite as could be and frightened me to death...

well i have only seen the ambulance take her away once but there are a lot of rumors....as she shows me how much weight she has lost by showing me the gap on her jeans clearly showing a bit more too...

anyway.....i started work at 5.30 am this morning ...all finished before she was up......:rofl:

yeh me was gardening over the road and i had to move some wire that i had put on some plants and it was a tug of war as the plants had grown through and they didnt want to let go....then i looked down to see blood everywhere and i had three scratches on my wrist....not as bad as yours but a real pia when you are busy....and then i kept thinking you silly idiot why did you let that happen?
yep sh ite happens.../emoticons/smile.png

actually had a better day today....well yesterday i had to clip his lordships hedge over the road and whilst clipping away the local strange girl came for a chat....she was very friendly actually, i am sure what they say about her are only rumors...but all the time we chatted i kept my shears behind my back...just in case.

any way i was pretty scared as i knew she would be back soon so cutting the hedge was not fun....i had a lot left to do...and i was keeping an eye out for her to do a runner ..but just as i was sweeping up the cuttings she snuck up as quite as could be and frightened me to death...

well i have only seen the ambulance take her away once but there are a lot of rumors....as she shows me how much weight she has lost by showing me the gap on her jeans clearly showing a bit more too...

anyway.....i started work at 5.30 am this morning ...all finished before she was up......:rofl:
You could have offered her a free bush trim cnc :laugh:

the trouble is....i was very tempted...but dont........:turd: on your doorstep

the guy is away and i have the key to the garage and it was very hot...ahh well i suppose like my girlfriend says...fantasy is alright as long as it stays in your head.....and the wife doesnt find out...:eek:

I also have a similar graze to the palm of my hand that I did last week which is bloody annoying as it keeps opening up whilst I working. When I said to the wife my hurty hand still hurts she said there is a can of manthefcukup in the fridge /emoticons/biggrin.png

I had to change my tap on the hose this morning (half hour before I was due to go on a motorbike ride. Managed to gouge my hand with a flat headed screw driver tightening the jubilee clip up.
E715D5C2-9ABC-4105-8C51-C6905A44586B_zpsh7kr2gxw.jpg

Then 4 of us go on a ride to Oxford and Northants and I manage to ride over a bloody nail 15 miles from home. One mate went to a petrol station and got an emergency puncture canister costing £8, fills the tyre and get another 12 miles up the road when the tyre goes flat again. Luckily by a petrol station, buy another canister costing £15 and get home. Tyre looks fecked, that'll be another £100 and still haven't finished putting the greenhouse together.

Roll on work tomorrow /emoticons/smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear about your hand tuffers. I am glad this week is over. Car needed four tyres on Monday:gush:, my poor old dog was put to sleep on Tuesday:gush::gush::gush:, wifes old car needed mot and taxed on wednesday:gush:. £600 paid out and only made £180 this week. So feels like a screw driver to the heart week, glad its just about over. The rain is coming as well next week. Hopefully a silver lining will come along. All the best

Sorry to hear about your hand tuffers. I am glad this week is over. Car needed four tyres on Monday:gush:, my poor old dog was put to sleep on Tuesday:gush::gush::gush:, wifes old car needed mot and taxed on wednesday:gush:. £600 paid out and only made £180 this week. So feels like a screw driver to the heart week, glad its just about over. The rain is coming as well next week. Hopefully a silver lining will come along. All the best
sounds like a nightmare week windowsurfer.

the trouble is....i was very tempted...but dont........:turd: on your doorstep
the guy is away and i have the key to the garage and it was very hot...ahh well i suppose like my girlfriend says...fantasy is alright as long as it stays in your head.....and the wife doesnt find out...:eek:
Five fingered freda can be a godsend sometimes!

:thumbsdown:

some sexy brushes out there.....a brush with the bush...

.yes thanks for passing on the :turd: day thing....my filling...or half a tooth suddenly decided to come out whilst eating my butty....and then i went to bed and put my :specs down where i do every night...woke up this morning and they are cracked right across one lens....i have had them years and they have been down my recliner....sat on...fallen down all sorts of places no problems and now mysteriously in the night....cracked....

still the dentist thing....another fantasy time...well worth the money....ohh she is tres beau:love:

mind you.....seems my lucks changed bet shes on holiday..and not so fussed about the specsavers visit....

Bad days all seem very depressing to me so let’s hope we all have a better day today.

I’m popping out shortly to clean two block paved driveways so knowing my luck the washer won’t start or something will go wrong… Murphy-Law and all that. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Latest Posts

Back