Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Clx 2 And Slx 2

150 that's a top price!! Gutted I bought the clx18 I never new there was newer ones coming outa week after I bought the clx /emoticons/sad.png

I'll be honest with you, I have a clx 27 and I just would not recommend them.. It was my first pole.

£150+ vat?

They clx is very hard work fully stretched out.. It's almost impossible to clean properly over extensions and conservatories from the side, and is very very floppy, doing 3 stories are very hard to rinse.. Hard work, heavier, and wastes time...

I would recommend carbon fibre.. Go for a slx.. The extra Money spent will soon be recouped by being able to work quicker and easier..

I received my slx 22 yesterday, and love it yes it cost me 280 all in with another brush but I'm happy with it , it's lite ridged and looks the part... I was using a XL half carbon half fibre pole and it done my head in was sooo floppy and going over conservatorys was a nightmare it felt like I had a fishing rod with a breeze block on the end of it !!! Go slx you will not regret paying that little bit more !!,

My old pole is the red one

And this is my new slx

View attachment 1735

View attachment 1736

I received my slx 22 yesterday, and love it yes it cost me 280 all in with another brush but I'm happy with it , it's lite ridged and looks the part... I was using a XL half carbon half fibre pole and it done my head in was sooo floppy and going over conservatorys was a nightmare it felt like I had a fishing rod with a breeze block on the end of it !!! Go slx you will not regret paying that little bit more !!,

My old pole is the red one

And this is my new slx
whats the full reach on the slx22 mr white

Poles are made the same so will be like using an slx 1 or 2

The upgraded pole is the smax series. They are going to be more rigid.

Back