Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

John Guest Reducers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

EBay , I have just bought a packet of 10 8mm straight connectors for £2.38 + £1.00 shipping from China.

Sent from my Turbo_mini_F1 using Window Cleaning Forums

I love john guest fittings

Much better and more reliable than rectus fittings

Naaaaaahhhh, maybe I didn't put my point across well. I have made my pole sort of tubless (well the hose seperates anyway), trouble is I am backpack only and I am using JG connectors and high pressure pole hose, the problem is the pole hose is too rigid in this weather so I need to use microbore, but it has to connect to pole hose so I need a JG reducer that is 11mm-8mm but I don't think there is such a thing?

They have their own website with all their commectors on..have a search on their

The bit in the link i posted is designed to reduce ot to 8mm and then push into the 8mm jg fitting

1 on each hose is how i am going to be connecting all my hoses when they get delivered

I think it is a very solid connection with solid 8mm ends rather than flexible hose

Latest Posts

Back