Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Why is my brush squirting?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Fadsie1

Hello, I have a Pure Freedom System installed and when I use my soft brush the water does not some out in 2 streams. The water seems to squirt in an uneven spray. I have taken the brush apart and looked at the holes where it comes out but can't see anything wrong. When I use the hard brush there is no problem it comes out as Id expect it to. I hope this doesn't sound stupid and there is probably an obvious reason Im missing. I just wondered if anyone else has had there same problem? and if so what did they do?

Thanks in advance

You get two types of jets. Pencils and fans. Could be this is your issue. I prefer pencils.

take brass jets out the brush and give gd blow to make sure clear

disconnect the clear plastic tubes from the brush surprising how much crxp get in the tubes make sure clear

usually them two clear tubes are blocked

never had the privledge of using them fan jets
I didn't try them for years due to negative reviews on them but when I did I found I really like them. All the hype about them squirting water up vents and whatnot didn't materialise. I found for the most part I get as good a rinse as I do with pencils but with the flow set lower. I'm now using considerably less water as a result. I use about 3 or 4 barrels less a day than I used to. As my RO works at a waste to pure ratio of about 2 to 1, it means I'm saving about 9 - 12 barrels a day. I'm hoping to see a significant dent in my water bill over the year.

turn pump up to 100psi then put your finger off the hole of the good jet and wash it up simple

Back