Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone know what weight?

1.3 are not mentioned but are about 500 max payload that's including fuel. driver & passenger too.

So if I say 400kg with me included to be on safe side, that's 16 barrels, which is 8 more than I usually carry at the max I should be fine I guess. Just didn't want to get caught overweight: )

You have to include everything on / in the van too so would probably take you over.

A 250 tank at best I

So if I say 400kg with me included to be on safe side, that's 16 barrels, which is 8 more than I usually carry at the max I should be fine I guess. Just didn't want to get caught overweight: )
16 barrels will weigh 400kg without you.

Well that's now but you need to think ahead as you will soon outgrow a small payload van doing mostly wfp work.

What van do you guys think I should go for next? I only got that van as a starter van, if I knew I was going to be taking work on so fast I would of got something bigger.

Citroen Dispatch, Peugeot Expert or Fiat Scudo. I'd go for a Citroen or Peugeot. Double side doors, 900kg minimum payload, 3 front seats and a decent stereo. Go for the new shape if you can afford it.

Just been looking a citreon dispatch 2010 upwards, think that's the way I'm thinking of going as there's plenty of room for sign writing.

You have big plans so you should be looking for a van that can take a 1000 ltr two man van setup plus all the other gear you will be needing

Do you have low tds? On larger jobs, I top up my 250l tank while I'm cleaning, from garden tap and Di vessels.

Saves ******* about at home too.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it. Advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website.

Our website also relies on advertising to keep the doors open and the lights on!

For the best site experience, please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock