Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone know what weight?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

1.3 are not mentioned but are about 500 max payload that's including fuel. driver & passenger too.

So if I say 400kg with me included to be on safe side, that's 16 barrels, which is 8 more than I usually carry at the max I should be fine I guess. Just didn't want to get caught overweight: )

You have to include everything on / in the van too so would probably take you over.

A 250 tank at best I

So if I say 400kg with me included to be on safe side, that's 16 barrels, which is 8 more than I usually carry at the max I should be fine I guess. Just didn't want to get caught overweight: )
16 barrels will weigh 400kg without you.

Well that's now but you need to think ahead as you will soon outgrow a small payload van doing mostly wfp work.

What van do you guys think I should go for next? I only got that van as a starter van, if I knew I was going to be taking work on so fast I would of got something bigger.

Citroen Dispatch, Peugeot Expert or Fiat Scudo. I'd go for a Citroen or Peugeot. Double side doors, 900kg minimum payload, 3 front seats and a decent stereo. Go for the new shape if you can afford it.

Just been looking a citreon dispatch 2010 upwards, think that's the way I'm thinking of going as there's plenty of room for sign writing.

You have big plans so you should be looking for a van that can take a 1000 ltr two man van setup plus all the other gear you will be needing

Do you have low tds? On larger jobs, I top up my 250l tank while I'm cleaning, from garden tap and Di vessels.

Saves ******* about at home too.

Back