Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facebook advertising

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Posh

Not knowing a thing about Facebook can someone explain to me how you go about advertising on it.

Now I'm on my own my round is very compact which is great & want to advertise locally.

Facebook for dummies.

you 1st make a personal page, then you make a business page that has you as the link . then you post stuff about your business on your business page . you then post your biz page anywhere you see fit on group pages

Give it a try @Posh

Do it like me and boarcity said and you'll be fine

Then you will start to get good reviews from customers who use facebook which all helps you look better to potential customers

I got this one after an inside and out job this morning

View attachment 5326

like most things,theres a learning curve to getting the most from Facebook . with the paid ads its worth taking your time setting up the ad, no rushing to click GO, and set the end date carefully else you will be running a month long ad

I don't bother with the paid ads now

It just organically brings in work..1-3 a day sometimes and then none for a week

Bit funny like that but it all adds up

Couldn't find this thread till after I'd uploaded a new one. So thx for the advice guys much appreciated.

Back