Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

woohoo

simon

off down to bristol now, then rac bovington near dorchester on saturday for my eldest lads open day, he's been in the army 8mth now & learning to drive tanks lol apparently we can get a go in a simulator & a tour round the tank museum -buzzing- lol

enjoy those windows lads /emoticons/smile.png:)/emoticons/biggrin.png

what a great time that was !! stopped in a pub at broadmayne & had a day on the beach at weymouth & a bit of shopping in dorchester well impressed with the area & the tank museum was awesome, more impressed than ever with what these young lads do wherever they're sent. my lads gonna be driving a scimitar in a reconnaissance unit - this is a lad who couldnt be arsed to get out of bed to get a job or even sign on -

i recon my backpacks about 18k when i start off & these lads are legging about the countryside with 20k packs as well as all their other gear & people on stretchers for miles

ah well back to it in the morning

Scimitars are good bits of kit I used to drive them wen inwas recce platoon also I was a warrior driver brilliant life he will love it and you can't beat a good 10k weighted run at 6am I miss it.

Latest Posts

Back