Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Got 1 customer of another WC

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

She found me on facebook.... saying my window cleaner doesnt do my frames and sills etc can u please quote me

I went around and she said her window cleaner charges her £5.00

I go ill charge u 6.50 she was fine with it... i said to her.... theirs no point in having clean windows if your frames sills and doors are dirty.... i said to her also... I would rather have clean frames and sills then clean windows. She totally agreed with me.

I knocked on her door last week and she said no she has a window cleaner lol but she changed her mind /emoticons/smile.png

She said her window cleaner climbs over her gate... I said what i do with my csutomers is phon them 24 hours beforehand that way they can leave their gate open for me /emoticons/smile.png and it works a treat she was like yeah thats good /emoticons/smile.png lol

Then i go to her so are u going to sack your window cleaner u got now she goes yeah but he hasnt been in ages but when he comes ill say to him no i dont want them doing anymore...

I said to her u see with these window cleaners they only come out in the summer for a bit of beer money.... and in the winter they run back in the house on the dole... she really udnerstood and agreed with me lol

Then i said to her they arent insured either so if they damage your property you will be chasing them.... but im insured up to 1 million pounds i got to pay my insurance ect am registered legit ect so you can trust me etc /emoticons/smile.png

She was really happy lol

And is that it. I was just getting into that story lol. You should be an author. Maybe worth canvassing that area h and specify that you will clean frames and sills & you may get some more if there not happy with him.

lol the area i have canvassed all ready, its my main area i got over 10 houses in that certain area, so every customer counts /emoticons/tongue.png

Back