Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wfp Trolleys For Beginners

WCF

Help Support WCF:

wish i cud help m8 but no nuffin about ro, i do no gat a 4040 ro with booster pump now just shop around purefreedom ,wcw,gardeners, daqua,u want to fill up as fast as pos gud luck m8.

lol :Image13: . if u have room garage or somthing it may b an ider to get a 1000l ibc tank so u have no bother with water shortige u can get these stop valvs so it dont over fill when u at wrk lol just a thault. :Image11:

Just get a storage tank, if you use say 4 25L barrels a day, 100L you want like a 300-400L storage tank, let your RO continuously fill it and top up your 25L as needed, this way if you started of with a 50GPD you would be fine!

Only a small shed at the bottom of the garden were mid terrace so may have to move my bikes and landy off the drive and use trimmed down fence panels to make the ibc more discreet!

And we're on a poxy water meter so may have to ask around the pub to see who isn't then get them a few beers to butter them up lol benefits of living in a village!

water meters r a pain if u do a lot of trad as well like me u cud use the waste water for trad so it wont b just put down the drain just an ider :Image16:

My missus would kill me if I used the water butts for windows instead of the plants!

From what ever the water bill goes up from what it currently is I will just have to knock on a few more doors to cover it

Back