Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Kids!

CNS-southwest

Gota love it when the little ones are not feeling well so jump in your bed at 12 and then throw up in it 30 minutes later

Sad times, neighbors are Gona love our washing machine on at this time ahahaha

Ahh never mind, not like I gota be up half 5 /emoticons/sad.png

Well he isn't blocked up anymore and was ok for a few days, then Friday the missus was throwing up and the rest, which was a bit worrying as she looked bad and she is heavily pregnant, I cleaned regularly and disinfected everything but somehow he still managed to catch it off her and started throwing up yesterday, then he was ok in the afternoon, woke up at midnight a jumped in with us and threw up in the bed shortly after which meant us all having a shower, stripping the bed, re making it and putting a wash on then he was upset and wouldn't go bk to sleep but I didn't wana give him milk in case he threw it back up so had to do the newborn rock 3 times lol

Eventually I was back asleep at 3am and then up at half 5 lol

Bless,...I remember thoses day's well & hope the little chap has a better nights sleep tonight.

Mee to mate, fear it might be my turn again as I as t feeling so great either.

He threw up this morning after breakfast, but apparently since then he has been terrorizing my missus so he must be back to his normal self....

not good, its not nice when everyone comes down with it! hope u all feel better soon and its nothing to bad for your misses!

Back