Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Female ride-along

WCF

Help Support WCF:

David K

Hi fellow honorable water-providers ! /emoticons/smile.png So ive been wondering . My wife is without job during a mental breakdown(stress) at her previuos job as a Clerk . So we decided to work together on -off as she have better Days than others , or she have work to do round the house . (1-2 days a week) Anyway ! Ive been spending a lot of time training her to become a trad-windy , an shes is Now fully capable to do insides / outsides . Its a great help , and when im doing wfp on my route , she just go leafletting in the meantime . A great companionship .

The question is : have you guys ever or is bringing your missus to work , trained Them to earn the cash along with you . ? /emoticons/biggrin.png

I would work with my Mrs if she was up for it and I know we'd work well together but she wouldn't be able to hack this sort of work. I'll leave her to her hairdressing.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

My wife works with me quite often on larger projects, not only skilled at trad but also WFP and all the cleaning work we do. She used to work in care homes as a care assistant, 20p per hour above minimum wage, she triples that on the glass.

I would work with my Mrs if she was up for it and I know we'd work well together but she wouldn't be able to hack this sort of work. I'll leave her to her hairdressing.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
I see ! Must be honest to say that she dosnt do ladder work thoug , thats next step in the training . Starting Out with 1 section .

I'd never cope with the Mrs working with me! On the glass is the only me time I get. Also wouldn't be able to have that cheeky chippy or pasty (shes on a diet I eat what she eats, I'm not a ******* rabbit!!) Plus she doesnt like me smoking so the ciggie breaks would be out. Fair play if you can, i dont think i could

Totally understand that . Ive told her that i Like her helping Out , its really helpfull but i wouldnt be happy with it all week , love solo work too . But 1-2 days a week Works Out great . ( guessing its mutual ) :DWe need Our alonetime too . /emoticons/wink.png

My missus has no interest in what i do as long as i bring the money in

She can stick to her job

Plus she would do my nut in

I love my wife completely. But id rather have leeches stuck to my testicles than have her working with me.

My worker is with me 7 hours a day, and he gets on my tits by the end of the day sometimes. I'd hate that to be the situation with the missus.

The other reason I wouldn't want the mrs with me, is if I have a milf/gilf custie, I sometimes 'accidently' drop a coin that's being given back to me in change, so she bends down to pick it up and I get to gawp at her hugs. Got to see a nipple a couple of weeks back. The mrs would selfishly put a stop to that

The wife is coming full time with me in about a week, she has been working with me regularly for a few months now and loves it.

yeh guys its not the same having your bait on the high st looking at the talent in the summer if the dragon is with you me thinks

this summer heat brings it out:thumbsup:

Got the hump with my wife at the moment. She crashed the car last night whilst listening to Adele.

She landed up rolling in the jeep /emoticons/biggrin.png

I clean a dry cleaners windows every Monday. Always have a cuppa and a flirt with the single lady in there. Makes my day. Bank hol Monday then all the rain today means I'm doing my shops on wed. They're shut on a wed :gush:

Back