Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Where do you all live and work? And average house price for your area...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Jake

I'm in colchester Essex,

Be interesting to get to know where your all living and working!

Average house price here in colchester for a 3 bed semi is around £10-12 not including conservatory. Usually £15-£17 with conservatory.

I live in a house not a bungalow but might get one if I can't afford a stannah stairlift or my missus puts me in a home. I'm retired now so live off me state pension and that's a struggle what with the price of everything keep going up. I paid 500 English pounds for my house many moons ago when those new fangled automobiles came out and men walked in front of them with red flags.

Back in my day you had to work bloody hard just to make ends meet.

Sorry I seem to be rambling again ...what was I saying?

I live in a house not a bungalow but might get one if I can't afford a stannah stairlift or my missus puts me in a home. I'm retired now so live off me state pension and that's a struggle what with the price of everything keep going up. I paid 500 English pounds for my house many moons ago when those new fangled automobiles came out and men walked in front of them with red flags.
Back in my day you had to work bloody hard just to make ends meet.

Sorry I seem to be rambling again ...what was I saying?
sunny swindon [delusional] :rock::call: :giggle:

Nottingham (and surrounding villages) 3 bed semis £12-£18 no conservatory.

We are the most expensive window cleaners in Nottingham, we make no secret of it, we do the works, windows, frames sills and doors.

There are windies here doing same jobs for £6 and losing custies to us.

We have successfully marketed ourselves as a professional regular company as opposed to a chap with a bucket and ladder (before you all jump on that don't be di£ks you know what I mean)

It is all about image and presentation and as we are sh*t hot on both we get away with charging 2 - 3 others prices.

If the custies think it's too expensive they can go elsewhere, I aint here to haggle, I give a price for which I am willing to bust my ass to make them happy. Take it or leave it.

I'm in colchester Essex,
Be interesting to get to know where your all living and working!

Average house price here in colchester for a 3 bed semi is around £10-12 not including conservatory. Usually £15-£17 with conservatory.
i work in colchester and ur bang on with your prices jake!

Back