Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Fantastic Day!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rcproperty

Spent the day with lee burbidge from the window cleaning magazine, great guy and lots of filming done. Plus got to play with the brand new pole from facelift. The phoenix range has only been released today! Great set of poles.

Not sure. You might see me in it. But he did take a fair few videos of my van and me so might be on his you tube Page!

Cool, take it this was at Vanfest today then? Alot of people on CIU have talked about that going on this weekend.

Surprised at that really! I'll keep a look out for Burbridge's video. I noticed he featured My Wagga a few weeks back too!

Spent the day with lee burbidge from the window cleaning magazine, great guy and lots of filming done. Plus got to play with the brand new pole from facelift. The phoenix range has only been released today! Great set of poles.

now you have played with professional poles what do you think

now you have played with professional poles what do you think
I always have known those poles are better than diy ones but they both do the same job at the end one the day. The main difference is the price. Where diy pole costs £40 and for the same size professional pole £100 plus. same quality work is produced by both etc just the diy stuff makes you money sooner than spending out thousands. For example:-

I started window cleaning with no customers and brought all the stuff for wfp. With in 3 months of working (starting with no customers) my whole system and van was paid for. If I spent and brought all the professional gear it would of taken me a lot longer to make money.

Anyway,

I've played with the Gardiner clx a nd the slx aswell they are both nice and light poles. But personally I think the new facelift phoenix poles are better than these when putting them side by side with all the extra features the phoenix pole has over the Gardiner ones.

weight wise on the same sort of pare with them, the glass fibre and the 100% carbon ones are bothe great on rigidity, there will be videos to follow of these when lee's finished them!

Back