Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Snow

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Belfastcleaning

Just looked out the window and it's snowing!! Not very heavy tho, more of sleet.. But weather forecast gave possible snow for the start of the week.. And the biggest freeze for 20 years!!

not good is it, wettest for 100 years now going to be coldest. i heard this summer was going to be a record breaker aswell .

dont think it will be a hose pipe ban damo lol had to much rain aint we as it was wettest in 100 years. if they had any brains they would of dug new lakes etc to store water. /emoticons/ph34r.png

If its man flu I feel for you pal the lady's never realise just how near death this sort of flu is you get to bed and get banging on the floor for more service pal hope it passes soon

Yeah we have the snow coming as of Monday, not sure how bad, but the freeze is here for a week or two, so the snow won't melt. Glad I have my shed for keeping all my gear nice and snug..

Yeah we have the snow coming as of Monday, not sure how bad, but the freeze is here for a week or two, so the snow won't melt. Glad I have my shed for keeping all my gear nice and snug..
getting light snow near howarth

Back