Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van Signage Done

WCF

Help Support WCF:

£192 incl vat , i thought was reasonable, some mates have bought off ebay and fitted themselves and done it cheaper but all said "never again" ive 2 Primastar vans , love em , been good too me

£192 incl vat , i thought was reasonable, some mates have bought off ebay and fitted themselves and done it cheaper but all said "never again" ive 2 Primastar vans , love em , been good too me
yeah, that sounds about right mate. Just out of interest- any paticular reason for your preference of Nissan Primastar (as opposed to Vivaro or Traffic?).

yeah, that sounds about right mate. Just out of interest- any paticular reason for your preference of Nissan Primastar (as opposed to Vivaro or Traffic?).
None at all, when i bought my first one Arnold Clark were doing a deal on em , when i went looking for a window cleaning van i spotted the one in the pics for sale and it had the 115 engine so as i liked em i bought it, as you know they are aw the same vans, i would have bought a trafic/vivaro no bother, the one i bought was VERY clean though for an 07

None at all, when i bought my first one Arnold Clark were doing a deal on em , when i went looking for a window cleaning van i spotted the one in the pics for sale and it had the 115 engine so as i liked em i bought it, as you know they are aw the same vans, i would have bought a trafic/vivaro no bother, the one i bought was VERY clean though for an 07
kool- smart looking vans.

Very smart, hope you have the luck I got with my first contract when posted on Facebook. Posted it on facebook and a Garage phoned and wanted window cleaning inside and out plus the gutters doing. Oh and the windows are monthly... Came in just over £800 for the year!!

Back