Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hus Workin Tomoroo (Thursday)

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Im doing an end of tenancy clean tomorrow so I'm indoors don't think i would be cleaning windows.

Just walk kids to school and is freezing out there, trouble is tomorrow's going to get worse so looks like the whole week is written off. Left an applicator in the garden for ten minutes and has frozen solid, brushes on the pole aren't to bad but the hose is frozen solid too

Im happy to work in the cold, dont really feel it...but customers dont really like it. connys a deffo no. So looks like im having another day off. Bad week for earnings for me, just about covered my business outgoings!! /emoticons/sad.png/emoticons/sad.png :( /emoticons/sad.png/emoticons/sad.png/emoticons/sad.png

Don't risk it in bad weather just write the week off. It goes with the territory in this game. Just think of the lovely warm summer ahead and all the lovely ££££££££ you will make /emoticons/smile.png

Suns shining but it's still freezing. If the sun stays there's maybe a 20% chance I'll get out, but it won't be this side of 12!

Back