Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

spam email

I get loads telling me they'll get me on the first page of Google. Pity they didn't check first. I'm already on first page. Love to know what there uptake is, surely no one replies to them !

I get loads telling me they'll get me on the first page of Google. Pity they didn't check first. I'm already on first page. Love to know what there uptake is, surely no one replies to them !
Lolz, I get the same. If your website actually is on page 2 or 3, then these numptys are doing a lot of searching.

You can't stop them all but you can minimise it. Ensure any that are spam you mark as such. Also if you have a contact form on your site ensure you use a captcha like google recapcha to catch some of them before the email is sent.

thanks everyone, it was just to my email address not website but i found out my adblocker had stopped working so put a new one in last night & spam free now:D

Back